Interested in becoming a counselor?
The application for volunteering with ETE Camp 2018 is closed but feel free to check out past ETE Camp Staff’s Bios and Experiences! ETE Camp 2019 application window will open in January 2019.
Interested in making a Donation?
If you wish to send a check (make it out to “ETE Camp”), please email email@example.com for more information. Online donations can be made via the link below.
Your generosity supports:
$5 … supplies arts & craft and basic school supplies (3 pens, 3 pencils, sharpener, 2 notebooks)
$10… gives ETE Camp T-shirts for a youth participant
$20… funds for a week of gas/coal used to cook
$50… provides Entire summer full of meals for an ETE participant
$100… supplies children with clean drinking water for water breaks/meals
$300… cost to send an ETE Camp participant to school in the fall
$500… cost to send a *child worker to BOTH ETE Camp and School in the Fall
*Most ETE Camp youth participants are domestic child laborers who do not attend school regularly
ETE Camp’s Supply Wish List:
– notebooks (single or 3-subject)
– pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers
– folders, index cards
– scissors, markers, crayons, colored pencils
– literacy teaching materials, early literacy books
– arts and crafts materials (glue, construction paper, stickers, etc)
– recreational supplies/Toys (Soccer ball, BINGO, Connect Four, twister, jump ropes, etc.)
– paint (paint for a mural / face paint)
– hand sanitizer
– first-aid materials
– hygienic supplies for care package (deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, combs, toothpaste, tooth brush, soap, etc.)
– school bags / back packs
– in-kind or new children-sized sneakers / clothes (ages 8-15)
ETE ALUMNI & TECHNOLOGY
– in-kind or new laptop
– in-kind or new printer / ink
– mini-school bus